Pastor Al, the late-night parson, answers again...
1 Kings 21 (New American Patriot Version)|
Posted: 24 March 2010
1. And it came to pass after these things, that the American people had a system of healthcare, which was in jeopardy, hard by the palace of Obama the would-be-king of America.
2. And Obama spake unto the American people, saying, Give me your healthcare, that I may have it for a garden of socialism, because it is near unto my house: and I will give ye for it a better healthcare system than it; or, if it seem good to ye, I will give ye the worth of it in money.
3. And the American people said to Obama, The Constitution forbid it us, that we should give the inheritance of our fathers unto thee.
4. And Obama came into his house heavy and displeased because of the word which the American people had spoken to him: for they had said, We will not give thee the inheritance of our fathers. And he laid him down upon his bed, and turned away his face, and would eat no bread.
5. But Pelosi his comrade came to him, and said unto him, Why is thy spirit so sad, that thou eatest no bread?
6. And he said unto her, Because I spake unto the American people, and said unto them, Give me your healthcare for money; or else, if it please ye, I will give ye another healthcare system for it: and they answered, we will not give thee our healthcare.
7. And Pelosi his comrade said unto him, Dost thou now govern the kingdom of America? arise, and eat bread, and let thine heart be merry: I will give thee the healthcare system of the American people.
8. So she wrote letters in Obama's name, and sealed them with his seal, and sent the letters unto the elders and to the nobles that were in his city, dwelling apart from the American people.
9. And she wrote in the letters, saying, Proclaim a witch hunt, and villify the healthcare professionals on the Hill before the American people:
10. And set the news media, scions of the progressives, before them, to bear witness against them, saying, You didst profit from pain and suffering. And then carry them out, and over regulate them, that they may die.
11. And the men of his city, even the elders and the nobles who were the inhabitants in his city, did as Pilosi had sent unto them, and as it was written in the letters which she had sent unto them.
12. They proclaimed a witch hunt, and villified the healthcare professionals on the Hill before the American people.
13. And there came in the news media, scions of the progressives, and sat before them: and the news media witnessed against them, even against the health care professionals, in the sight of the American people, saying, the health care professionals did profit from pain and suffering. Then they carried them forth out of the city, and legislated against them with bills, that they died.
14. Then they sent to Pelosi, saying, The American people are bamboozled, and are submissive.
15. And it came to pass, when Pelosi heard that the American people were bamboozled, and were submissive, that Pelosi said to Obama, Arise, take possession of the healthcare of the American people, which they refused to give thee for money: for the American people are not aware, but bamboozled.
16. And it came to pass, when Obama heard that the American people were bamboozled, that Obama rose up to nationalize the healthcare of the American people, to take possession of it.
17. And the word of the Constitution came to the American patriots, saying,
18. Arise, go down to meet Obama the would-be-king of America, which is in the Capitol: behold, he is in the Congress of the American people, whither he is gone down to possess it.
19. And you shall speak unto him, saying, Thus saith the Constitution, Hast thou nationalized, and also taken possession? And you shall speak unto him, saying, Thus saith the Constitution, In the place where media licked the blood of the healthcare professionals shall media lick thy blood, even thine.
20. And Obama said to the American patriots, Hast thou found me, O mine enemies? And they answered, we have found thee: because thou hast sold thyself to work evil in the sight of the Constitution.
21. Behold, we will bring lawsuits upon thee, and will take away thy comrades, and will cut off from Obama him that voteth against the people, and him that is shut up and left in the Congress,
22. And will make thine presidency like the presidency of Jimmy the son of Carter, and like the presidency of Woodrow the son of Wilson, for the provocation wherewith thou hast provoked us to anger, and made America to sin.
23. And of Pelosi also spake the Constitution, saying, The country shall defeat Pelosi by the vote of the people.
24. Him that sideth with Obama in the city the voters shall defeat; and him that sideth in the states shall the voters of the America defeat.
25. But there was none like unto Obama, which did sell himself to work wickedness in the sight of the Constitution, whom Pelosi his comrade stirred up.
26. And he did very abominably in following liberals, according to all things as did the Alinskyites, whom the Constitution cast out before the voters of America.
27. And it came to pass, when Obama heard those words, that he read his teleprompters, and pulled emails from his desk, and texted, and lied in briefings, and went loudly.
28. And the word of the Constitution came to the American patriots, saying,
29. Seest thou how Obama flaunteth himself before me? because he flaunteth himself before me, I will not allow the evil of his ways: but for his unconstitutional ways will I bring change upon this house.